$121.50 per bracket
Shelf Depth 48"
Bracket Rating 900lbs (for each bracket, two brackets upto 1800lbs, three brackets 2700lbs, four brackets 3600lbs)
At least two brackets are needed to make a shelf. LUMBER IS NOT INCLUDED
- Create a loft area in the high space of the container. Additional brackets can be supported from below. Provides approximately 5'3"* of clearance under the loft in a standard container or 6 feet 3 inches* under the loft a high cube container.
- NOT INCLUDED - ¾” plywood, use as a platform for the loft. Can be used with or without the platform.
- Load ratings are per bracket and should not exceed 900 lbs per bracket arm or 1800 lbs. per bracket
- At least two brackets needed to make a shelf. Adding more brackets allows for greater capacity.
- *Space from the shelf to the floor depends on shipping container lash ring location.